NEWS + EVENTS
NEWS + EVENTS
5 Reasons Why You Should Live in Caoba!
With an assortment of cultural hot spots, breathtaking beaches, unparalleled cuisine, nightlife and entertainment options, everyone’s bound to have fun in the Magic City. The best part? Caoba is right at the center of it all. Check out the top five reasons why you should call Caoba “home”!
At Caoba, you’ll be able to walk outside and step into the heart of a ten-block ‘city within a city’ complete with shopping, dining and entertainment. Studios, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom units feature spectacular private balconies that open up to sweeping views of Biscayne Bay and downtown Miami. Who wouldn’t want to call Caoba home?
From a swimming pool with towel service to a BBQ pavilion with open-air grilling, the al fresco amenities at Caoba are epic. Go for a quick swim in the large outdoor pool and lounge on the lawn…all without leaving home. Make the Miami sun your best friend, because at Caoba you will never run low on vitamin D!
Caoba may be a perfect place for you, but what about your furry friend? The endless list of puppy-friendly places located a short walk away along with a dog run, washing station and pet grooming services in your very own building makes our neighborhood a dog lover’s dream.
After a couple of laps in the pool, take a few steps into Caoba’s rooftop fitness center! From spinning bikes to free weights and treadmills, we have everything you need to stay fit year-round.
Being at the doorstep of Downtown Miami connects you to transit options that will connect you to the entire city and beyond.
- Jump on the Brightline and head to Fort Lauderdale or West Palm Beach for your daily commute, a daycation or long weekend.
- Travel to the Miami International Airport, Kendall, South Miami and Coral Gables with the Metrorail.
- Getting around by trolley is fun, but also free! Loop around Downtown Miami/Brickell, Wynwood and the Design District.
- Also free, the MetroMover navigates your through every corner of downtown.
- Soon, you will be able to travel through South Florida on the Tri-Rail! The train currently runs from Miami-Dade to Fort Lauderdale, downtown Miami will be their newest stop.